Korean National Police Heritage Museum is dedicated to exhibiting and preserving the history of Korean Police and to helping children to learn about the Police.Opportunities to Better Understand the Police Service and to Learn about the Police
Established on October 14, 2005, Korean National Police Heritage Museum gives visitors opportunities to better understand the history and traditions of the police service at a closer distance and the museum also serves as an educational institution for children.
- ¡¤ Location : 41 Saemunan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-062 (1st to 6th floors)
- ¡¤ Total Area : 1,582.17§³
- ¡¤ Total Length of Tour Path : 250m
- ¡¤ Total Hours of Tour: One hour
- ¡¤ Number of Concurrent Visitors : 100
- ¡¤ Open to all including children, individual and group visitors
|Meet the Police||13.10||3.96||232.80||70.40||245.90||74.36|
|Introduction Hall(Police Videos)||39.67||12.00||180.00||54.45||219.67||66.45|
|Stairs (1st to 6th floor)||114.00||34.50|
|Restroom (1st to 6th floor)||90.00||27.24|
Themes of Exhibition
Welcome to Korean National Police Heritage Museum where the history and traditions of Korean Police are preserved and exhibited.
Extensive historical information about the Police
- History Hall
- Offers historical information about the Police from the Joseon Dynasty to current times in order to help children better understand the Police Service.
Police officers are always on the citizens' side.
- Experience Hall
- Offers answers to questions from visitors as they can use and experience police equipment.
You can be a police officer in future!
- Helps children dream of becoming a police officer in the future and feel closer to the Police.